Practice Merger – Your Views are Important
Crown Dale Medical Centre and Tulse Hill Practice will merge on 1st October 2018 as of this date patients will be able to book appointments at either site.
Crown Dale Medical Centre has worked closely for many years with another local GP Practice in the area. This practice namely, The Tulse Hill Practice, 4 Hardel Rise, is based on the one way system in Tulse Hill.
Both practices are now looking to merge and deliver primary care services to the combined patient population. Whilst still operating from both sites.
The benefits to patients will include:
- Sharing a larger group of clinical (and non-clinical) staff across both sites i.e. GPs and nurses
- Access to more Patient Access (online) appointments
- Greater extended hours access (i.e. appointments outside of core hours)
- More convenience for patients by being able to use either site as both clinical systems will merge
- Improved efficiencies and cost savings
We are seeking your views and feedback on this merger.